Monday, September 24, 2012

Rocket Math

Since we take Rocket Math tests daily, I also grade Rocket Math tests daily before your child goes home. At times it can be difficutl for me to grade these papers because of meetings, recess duty, etc. Here is the plan, if you notice your child's rocket math has not been graded, it is because they did not finish their test to their goal. By not grading tests of students who did not make it to their goal, it allows me to grade faster. Please be mindful of this if your child studies their Rocket Math as they could have some problems incorrect. If your child does not bring rocket math home, most likely I was not able to get it graded due to a very busy day. This will RARELY happen, so if you are unsure, please email me. Thank you so much for understanding.  We keep busy in third grade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment